Для желающих скорректировать свои оценки, предлагаю выполнить задание ниже.
Результат (в формате WORD или другом) отправить мне на эл. почту - email@example.com
Лексика к тексту:
- Lake Gorkoye – Озеро Горькое (Курганская область)
- Diner – (в данном тексте) – столовая
- Be ready — быть готовым
- Quietly – тихо, спокойно
- Choose anything – выбирайте любой вариант
LAKE GORKOYE HOLIDAY CAMP.
Start the day with a big Russian breakfast at the Lake Gorkoye Diner at eight o’clock.
Come to the lake at nine. The weather is good. It’s warm and sunny. It’s a great day to go surfing or fishing on the lake. Our instructors are ready to help you. If the weather is not very good, you can go swimming in the swimming pool. Our instructors are there, too.
Are you hungry at one o’clock? The Diner has hot-dogs, pizzas, salads, ice-creams, fruit — all your favorite food for lunch, and as much as you can eat!
It’s video time after lunch. Or would you like to play computer games in the computer room? And our instructors can help you write your own programmes on one of the twenty ‘Apple’ computers there. Or do you want to read your book quietly in the garden? You can do that, too.
What else? You can ride a horse, or ride a bike, or rollerskate, or climb the mountains near the lake! Again, the instructors are ready. Let’s go! Or do you want to do some cooking in the ‘Cookhouse’? You can make your own cakes there!
In the evening there’s a barbecue at the lake or dinner in the Diner. There’s singing round the fire and dancing at the Lake Gorkoye disco. Or would you like to play a quiet game of chess? Choose anything …
Are you ready to have a good time with us? Write now! We are at:
Lake Gorkoye Holiday Camp Inc., the Russian Federation
641005,Kurganskaya oblast’ ,
Shchuchansky district, Kurort Ozero, st. Sanatorium, 27
Задания к тексту:
Exercise 1. Put the sentences in the correct order.
А. You can рlау a quiet game of chess.
- You can watch a video, play computer games, write a computer programme or read a book after lunch.
- You can ride a horse, ride a bike, roller-skate, and climb the mountains in the afternoon.
- You can make your own cakes.
- You can have a big breakfast.
- You can sing round the campfire or dance at the disco in the evening.
- You can have lunch in the Diner.
- You can go surfing, fishing or swimming in the morning.
- You can eat a barbecue or have dinner in the Diner.
Exercise 2. True or false? Correct the false statements.
- The day starts with a big breakfast at nine o’clock.
- If the weather is not good, you can swim in the swimming pool.
- You can eat only healthy food at the camp – no pizza or hot-dogs.
- You can climb the mountains while in the camp.
- In the evening there is a barbecue in the Diner.
Exercise 3. Which pastimes were mentioned in the text?
Fishing, playing football, surfing, swimming, knitting, playing computer games, writing computer programmes, doing exercises, reading books, painting, riding a horse, drawing, riding a bike, roller-skating, running, climbing the mountains, cooking, singing, playing volleyball, dancing, playing chess
Exercise 4. How well do you remember the details from the text? Write the answers to the questions.
- Which country is Lake Gorkoye Holiday Camp in?
- What can you have for lunch in the Diner?
- What can you do in the afternoon at Lake Gorkoye Holiday Camp?
- What can you do in the morning at Lake Gorkoye Holiday Camp?
Exercise 5. Write your opinion (4-5 senteces).
Do you think Lake Gorkoye Holiday Camp is a good camp? Why? Why not? Have you ever been there? Would you like to go there?